- Barnsley: March from Barnsley College (Old Mill Lane) site, 9.30am, to rally at Barnsley Town Centre Cinema, Eldon Street, 9.45am.
- Birmingham: Rally between 12 noon and 3pm
Victoria Square to include a demonstration around the city centre.
Speakers include Baljeet Ghale (NUT). Called by NUT, UCU and PCS. Unison has also committed to join the rally if council workers strike over single status.
- Bolton: Rally at Bolton Central Library, Le Mans Crescent, 10am.
- Bradford: Rally at Bradford City Football Club (Off Manningham Lane), 10.30am,
Speakers include Ian Murch (NUT).
- Brighton & Hove: Assemble Pavilion Gardens, march to sea front, 11am, rally Old Ship Hotel Ballroom, 11.30am-12.30pm.
- Bristol: Assemble Castle Green, 11.30am, to march to College Green, 12 noon; Rally Marriott Royal Hotel, 1pm, involving NUT from south Gloucester, North Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire.
- Calderdale: Rally at The Trades Club, Holme Street, Hebden Bridge, 10am-11am.
Speakers include Alice Mahon (former Labour MP), Linda Riordan MP, Hazel Danson (NUT), Ian Stevenson (NUT).
- Cambridge: Rally at Guildhall, Market Square, 12 noon-1pm,
Speakers from NUT, UCU, PCS.
- Cardiff: Rally at St Peter's Hall, St Peter's Road, 10.30am,
Speakers include Martin Reed (NUT).
- Derby: Rally in Market Place, 11am, followed by rally in Darwin Suite of the Assembly Rooms, 12 noon
Speakers include Bill Greenshields (NUT), PCS, UCU, Unison, NASUWT.
- Dorchester: Rally Town Hall (upper floor of Dorchester Corn Exchange), 10.30am-11.45am.
- Exeter: Rally at 12 noon
Exeter city football club, St James
Speakers from NUT, UCU and PCS.
Coaches from Devon, Torbay, Plymouth.
- Hull: Rally at Royal Station Hotel, Ferensway, 10am.
- Ipswich: Ipswich Borough Council Social Club, Black Horse Lane, 12 noon
Speakers from NUT and PCS.
- Kirklees: Rally at St Patrick's Catholic Centre, 2 Trinity StreetHuddersfield , 10.30am-11.30am
Speakers include Gill Goodswen (NUT), Ian Stevenson (NUT).
- Leeds: Assemble 10.30am for 11am start
Victoria Gardens, Headrow (outside the Art Gallery) for an open air rally.
Speakers include Patrick Murphy (NUT), UCU, John McDermott (Unison), Jane Aitchison (PCS).
- Leicester: Rally at Athena Conference Centre, Rutland Street, 11am-12 noon,
with Baljeet Ghale (NUT) and comedian Mark Steel.
- Letchworth: Plinston Hall, The Broadway, 10.30am.
- Lincoln: Rally at Turks Head, Newport, 11am,
Speakers include Ken Rustidge (NUT), Brian Heliwell (NUT), John Sharman (Unison).
- Liverpool: Assemble at Victoria Memorial, Lord Street/James Street (opposite end to Town Hall), 10.30am; March along Victoria St (past Education Office) to St Georges Hall, 11.15am; Open air meeting at St George's Plateau; Rally at Liner Hotel, Lord Nelson Street, 12.30pm-1.30pm,
Speakers include Billy Hayes (CWU), Julie Lyon Taylor (NUT), UCU, PCS, Unison.
- London: Assemble 11am
Lincoln’s Inn Fields to march to Central Hall, Westminster for a rally.
Speakers include Mark Serwotka, PCS, Sally Hunt, UCU, Baljeet Ghale, NUT and Kevin Courtney NUT. A speaker from the NUS and young teachers are also invited to speak.
- Manchester: Rally at Friends' Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, 11am,
Speakers include Helen Andrews (NUT). Rally and march Albert Square, 12 noon.
- Medway: Rally at Command House, Gunwharf Dock Road, Chatham, 12.30pm-2pm.
- Newcastle: Regional rally, Grey's Monument, City Centre, 2pm,
Speakers include Martin Reed (NUT), Sasha Callaghan (UCU), Ian Grayson (NUT), Gill Hale (NTUC & Unison), Kevin McHugh (PCS).
- Northampton: Rally at Northampton Guildhall, 12.30pm to 1.30pm, with speakers from the NUT and other public sector unions.
- Nottingham: Assemble at the Forest, 10am; March to rally at Congregational Hall, Castle Street, 10.30am, with speakers including Liam Conway (NUT), Martin Sleath (Unison), Mary Pope (PCS), Helen Bowler (UCU).
- Oldham: Oldham Civic Centre Rochdale Road side, Outside on the steps, to proceed to Manchester rally, 9.30am.
- Oxford: Picket at Oxpens FE college with UCU and NUT from 7.30am to 12 noon. March at 12 noon to rally at 12.30pm at Oxford Town Hall, followed by a march through the city centre.
Speakers include Chris Blakey (NUT), Gawain Little (NUT), Alan Whitaker (UCU), Paul Garraway (CWU), Mark Ladbrooke (Unison), Kate Douglas (PCS).
- Preston: Rally at Preston North End Football Club, Sir Tom Finney Way, 2pm-3pm
Speakers include Ian Murch (NUT).
- Reading: Rally at Reading International Solidarity Centre (RISC), London Street, 10.30am & 1.30pm
Speakers include Rob Wilkinson.
- Sheffield: Regional rally at 12 noon in the city centre, involving Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield and Doncaster NUT and hopefully UCU. Details tbc.
- Somerset: Rally at Taunton Rugby Club, 11.30am.
- Southampton: Rally at Hoglands Park (across the road from Council offices), 1pm.
- Truro: Rally on Lemon Quay, 10.30am-11.30am.
- West Sussex: Rally at The Pavilion, Worthing, 10am.
- Windsor and Maidenhead: Rally at The Thames Hotel, 9am-12 noon.
This page will be updated as more details come in.