Issue No. 2174
Click here to download this weeks paper in PDF format, plain text format, and browse previous issues.
- Labour divided over justice for Palestine
- How can Labour win and can it change society?
- Jeremy Corbyn rally draws thousands on eve of Labour Party conference
- Socialist Worker’s 1989 interview with Salman Rushdie, author of The Satanic Verses
- Islamophobia, Free Speech and Salman Rushdie’s The Satanic Verses
- Playwright David Edgar—can the left turn the tide against the right?
Get In Touch
Enter your email address below to receive our breakfast in red email updates each morning