Mark Krantz writes on the campaign to build a proper memorial to protesters hacked down by the cavalry in 1819
Issue No. 2316
Click here to download this weeks paper in PDF format, plain text format, and browse previous issues.
- As the Infected Blood Inquiry begins - campaigners call for truth and justice
- Labour divided over justice for Palestine
- How can Labour win and can it change society?
- Jeremy Corbyn rally draws thousands on eve of Labour Party conference
- Socialist Worker’s 1989 interview with Salman Rushdie, author of The Satanic Verses
- Islamophobia, Free Speech and Salman Rushdie’s The Satanic Verses
Get In Touch
Enter your email address below to receive our breakfast in red email updates each morning