PCS members in the HMRC tax office, Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and Valuation Office Agency (VOA) sections were set to strike in their regions from Monday of next week.
This is part of the national campaign against job and pay cuts. Groups of workers in the PCS have so far struck alone. The first day will coincide with the launch of the government’s plan to close 13 HMRC enquiry centres in the North East and Yorkshire & Humberside.
- Mon 3 June—North East and Yorkshire & Humberside
- Tue 4 June—North West
- HMRC/VOA only—Northern Ireland and Cumbria
- Wed 5 June—London & South East and Midlands
- Thu 6 June—Wales and South West
- Fri 7 June—Scotland and Eastern