- SCOTTISH AND Grampian TV could be blacked out by strikes after staff voted for action against job cuts and a pay freeze.
- AROUND 2,000 civil servants in the Passport Agency across Britain are voting in a ballot on pay.
- AROUND 100 members of the AEEU union in the electricity industry lobbied parliament last week against job losses. Almost 1,000 workers at Eastern Electricity have balloted for industrial action.
- DEMONSTRATE IN support of the Cambridge Two, Ruth Wyner and John Brock. Saturday 25 March, assemble 11.15am, Hyde Park (Speakers Corner).
- OVER 150 people packed into a community centre in the Vale of Leven in Scotland to protest over threatened health cuts in the area.