Political activist P Muthulingham explained to a meeting in London why a new work system on the tea plantations is bad for Sri Lankans
Issue No. 1945
Click here to download this weeks paper in PDF format, plain text format, and browse previous issues.
- Socialist Worker’s 1989 interview with Salman Rushdie, author of The Satanic Verses
- Islamophobia, Free Speech and Salman Rushdie’s The Satanic Verses
- Playwright David Edgar—can the left turn the tide against the right?
- Anger forces Tory council to back down from threat to Grenfell estate residents—again
- Train lines are in chaos—but Tory Chris Grayling wants more privatisation
- Defiance and solidarity after attack at Islamic centre
Get In Touch
Enter your email address below to receive our breakfast in red email updates each morning